Finally got this sucker working. It’s been in storage a while. Managed to buy it for a real bargain a few years back but never got around to using it.

A few weeks back I decided to buy some cheap parts from AliExpress and in next to no time (approx 3 weeks) I got some parts in the mail and finally fitted them. The wrong way round first but that was quickly remedied.

Initially I got the posts mixed up and after a brief struggle getting the liquid post off I fixed that right up. Lesson learnt

Here we have a keg reborn.

  • New gas and liquid posts
  • New poppets for both posts
  • New seals for poppets, post, PRV & lid

Excite!!!!!

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *